If you`re an existing or aspiring human resources practitioner this CIPD Foundation Certificate will provide you with a wide range of relevant practical skills to enhance your employment and promotion prospects.
You will gain a professionally recognised qualification as well as essential knowledge towards CIPD Associate membership.
The course is, therefore, the ideal path to progress onto other CIPD recognised programmes to develop your Human Resources skills even further.
Course delivery is Tuesday or Thursday evenings (5.45 pm to 8.45 pm).
You`ll study through blended learning (both in-class and self-study).
- Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Resourcing talent
- Delivering learning and development activities
- Supporting good practice in performance
- Reward management
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Appropriate work experience and successful 15 minute interview
English Proficiency Requirements:
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- CIPD recognised programmes such as the CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Management
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here