This course is designed to provide you with comprehensive training in the latest accountancy and book-keeping software. You will receive training using the SAGE Accounting package to develop your understanding and practical skills in computerised book-keeping and accounting for use in the workplace.
Completing this course is ideal to improve your job prospects or help with a career change. It would also be useful if you`re a small business owner who employs staff but don`t want to have to pay for external bookkeeping services. It may prove valuable to consider sending your staff for training and development in this field.
- record routine and non-routine book-keeping and accounting transactions
- produce appropriate financial and management reports
Your training is based around setting up a computerised system and processing transactions for a fictitious organisation allowing you to develop practical skills which you can readily apply to your own real work or business needs.
- An interest in computerised accountancy and book-keeping
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- On-going computer-based tests
Progression And Articulation Routes
Candidates who undertake the full Foundation Certificate in
Accounting can expect one or more of the following:
- To develop the knowledge and skills required for an entry-level
- Progression to the Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Junior and entry-level accounting roles
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £509 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...