The Preparation Course for the Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE) Level B2 is a 15-week online course beginning in early August and February of each semester designed to improve your general knowledge of Spanish language while preparing for the DELE examination taking place in May and November at level B2. The DELE diplomas are official qualifications granted by the Instituto Cervantes of Spain certifying the degree of competence and mastery of Spanish. The DELE examinations follow the guidelines and levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) which ensures international recognition of the level of language learning reached.
- Reading: You will learn how to recognise and understand a variety of different texts and practice various exam-focused skills
- Listening: You will learn how to listen and understand in a variety of different situations such as announcements formal lectures and radio programmes as well as formal and informal discussions and conversations
- Writing: You will learn the practical skills needed to write specific letters and compositions using appropriate language and how to structure a cohesive and coherent piece of writing
- Speaking: You will learn how to give personal and general information introduce a topic or express and discuss your opinions. You will practise regularly with a native speaker on-line who will advise you about using grammar and vocabulary improve pronunciation and develop strategies to successfully achieve the speaking tasks of the examination
- The course tutor will contact applicants to offer advice on levels and complete enrolment
- For more information about this course and the DELE examinations held at Edinburgh College email: Jordi.Pitarch-Marquino@edinburghcollege.ac.uk
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Preparing other DELE examination levels or SQA qualifications in Modern Languages
- Further study in languages and related areas employment and/or training.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £197 Open Learning open-learning (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...