This brand new programme is designed to introduce you to the exciting world of events and in particular sporting events.
As part of this course you will be able to undertake the National Progression Award in Sporting Events: Personal Best which was developed for the Glasgow Commonwealth Games in 2012.
The Activity Tourism unit will involve you taking part in a day’s sporting activity e.g. kayaking, rock climbing, mountain biking or something similar where there will be a small cost involved.
- Customer Care
- Accident and Emergencies
- Safety Awareness
- Conflict Resolution
- Equality and Diversity
- Assisting with an Event
- Social Media
- Activity Tourism
- There will be opportunities to become involved in the organisation and running of an external sporting event
How Course Is Assessed:
- Open and closed book assessments project work and role plays
Number of Days per week:
- Preferred entry would be National 4 English and Mathematics
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- A group interview will be held
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- Careers in events are growing as Scotland continues to become a desirable place to hold many and varied events across the year
Download our progression route map here
- NC Events Co-ordination Level 5
- NC Sporting courses
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing... br >
This course will end on...