This course offers you the opportunity to study a range of disciplines from the field of social science. You will learn about different perspectives and theories from Psychology and Sociology and gain an understanding of research methods. You will also study Politics and a number of other social science subjects. You will be able to develop transferable skills such as critical thinking, problem solving and presentation skills, essential to progress to university.
- Research Methods
- History and other social science subjects
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- A typical offer will be 2 Highers at B Grade in relevant subjects such as English, History, Politics, Modern Studies, RMPS, Psychology or Sociology
- Employment in social services local government police
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- You may be given a conditional or unconditional offer based on your application but you may be invited for an interview
Download our progression route map here
- You can progress to university to study a wide range of subjects including Psychology, Sociology, Social Policy and Politics
- Some universities will allow you to progress to second year.
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here