Develop the skills required to pursue a career as a makeup artist. The HNC in Fashion Makeup allows progression into a wide range of pathways such as employment within cosmetic companies, with photographers, modelling agencies or entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Basic and fashion makeup artistry techniques to enter into the industry.
- Cosmetic houses
- Photographic shoots
How Course Is Assessed:
- This course is assessed continually throughout the course on models and e-folios.
Number of Days per week:
Applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- x2 Highers (C or above)
- SVQ/VTCT L2 or 3 in Hair or Beauty
- BTEC or NC in Art and Design
- Relevant industry experience
- Applicants must meet the entry qualifications and complete a successful interview and skills test.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
There will be an interview for entry to this course.
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- Employment within a cosmetic company
- Employment with photographers
- Employment with modelling agencies
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
Progression RoutesDownload our progression route map here
Previous students now work in fashion, film, TV or cosmetic houses.
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing... br >
This course will end on...