Develop the skills required to pursue a career as a makeup artist. The HNC in Fashion Makeup allows progression into a wide range of pathways such as employment within cosmetic companies, with photographers, modelling agencies or entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Basic and fashion makeup artistry techniques to enter into the industry.
- Cosmetic houses
- Photographic shoots
How Course Is Assessed:
- This course is assessed continually throughout the course on models and e-folios.
Number of Days per week:
Applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- x2 Highers (C or above)
- SVQ/VTCT L2 or 3 in Hair or Beauty
- BTEC or NC in Art and Design
- Relevant industry experience
- Applicants must meet the entry qualifications and complete a successful interview and skills test.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
There will be an interview for entry to this course.
- Employment within a cosmetic company
- Employment with photographers
- Employment with modelling agencies
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
Progression RoutesDownload our progression route map here
Previous students now work in fashion, film, TV or cosmetic houses.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...