If you think you have what it takes to enter the world of performing arts then this is the course for you. You will develop a wide range of skills that include Acting and Technical Theatre. You will also have essential business units covering Social Media: Working for Yourself and Creative Analysis. You will use all the skills you have developed to organise a final creative project giving you essential practical experience.
This course is a rewarding introduction that will give you the confidence to apply and audition for further courses within PASS (Performing Arts Studio Scotland).
This course is not a direct entry to NC level 6 Drama.
- Community drama
- Creative drama
- Social networking
- Theatre production skills
- Work together on learning about the wider Creative Industries career options through analysis, process and projects
- Find out about setting yourself up as a freelancer and how to access grants
- You will be given the opportunity to be involved with other PASS students and performances during your course.
How Course Is Assessed:
- Through practical demonstration and theory/research assignment work
Number of Days per week:
- Minimum 3 passes at SCQF Level 4 with prior experience in acting singing and dance
- A good personal statement
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Audition information sent to you on successful application
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- A wide variety of job roles within the performing arts industry
Download our progression route map here
- NC Acting and Performance
- BTEC Dance
- NC Technical Theatre
- BTEC Production Arts
Many of our students have progressed onto dance acting and musical theatre courses within PASS
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing... br >
This course will end on...