If you have some experience as a sound engineer or in using music software and would like to study at college then this course is a good starting point. You will be given the opportunity to increase your skills while learning about many aspects of the music and sound production industry.
- Creative Project
- Appreciation of Music
- MIDI Sequencing
- Aural Skills
- Keyboard Skills
- Sound Engineering and Production
- Basic Music Performance
- Composing Skills
- Core Skills
How Course Is Assessed:
- Assessment is ongoing throughout the course
Number of Days per week:
- Core skills at SCQF level 4
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Applicants may be interviewed
Download our progression route map here
- Successful students can progress to SCQF level 6 (BTEC level 3) courses in sound production or music.
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing... br >
This course will end on...