This SQA level 3 national group award is an approved regulatory body accredited competency based qualification meeting professional registration requirements for competency for Pharmacy technicians. This programme is available as a one year course- for those who have already completed an accredited underpinning knowledge qualification and also in two part-time formats for those in employment and currently undertaking an accredited knowledge qualification.
- You will carry out your studies in the workplace to provide evidence required for SVQ standards
- Work based assessors will be responsible for your assessment to national standards and you will be required to build an SVQ portfolio
- Internal verification (and assessment where required) will be provided by the college.
- Students should be employed in a Pharmacy setting
How Course Is Assessed:
- You must either be employed as a pre-registration Pharmacy Technician or Dispenser or Assistant Technical Officer working in a hospital or community pharmacy
- Additionally you must already have completed or be working towards gaining the NC in Pharmacy Services or equivalent regulatory body accredited underpinning knowledge qualification
English Proficiency Requirements:
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £1115 Granton open-learning (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...