If you`re a pharmacy technician and want to take on a senior or managerial technician role then this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need. A suggested two years post-registration experience is desirable but not mandatory. This course is delivered as a two-year day release course and you must be employed in the pharmaceutical profession.
The course will ensure you`re in a fantastic position to pursue further studies with several stand-alone HN units offered by the College which can contribute to CPD for pharmacy technicians. You`ll also be well prepared for the Professional Development Award (PDA) in Review and Supply of an Individuals Medicine.
- You`ll be supported to develop communication and managerial skills
- Increase your subject expertise and extend your personal intellectual and social development
- A project report and graded unit completed in the workplace will allow you to demonstrate the practical skills youve learnt on the job.
- Applicants must be employed in the pharmaceutical profession
How Course Is Assessed:
- Open and closed book assessment over the 2 years of the course
- Work-based project report and graded unit completed in the workplace
- Minimum 2 Highers or relevant NC pass at SCQF Level 6
English Proficiency Requirements:
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- HN Units contributing to CPD for pharmacy techniciansProfessional Development Award (PDA) in Review and Supply of an Individuals Medicine
Download our progression route map here
- We offer several stand- alone HN units that can contribute to CPD for Pharmacy Technicians
- There is also a Professional Development Award (PDA) in Review and Supply of an Individuals Medicine available
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £629 Granton part-time (year 2)Fee: £762 Granton part-time (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start on…
This course will end on...