If you are interested in studying a course related to Health, Social Care or Working with Communities but don’t currently have the entry requirements for a higher level course, then this course is for you. You will have the opportunity to study a variety of subjects and gain qualifications to allow you to progress to the course and area of work you are interested in.
- health and wellbeing
- core skills
- personal development
- coping strategies and resilience
- values and principles in care and citizenship
- There are no opportunities for placement however you are encouraged to seek volunteering opportunities.
- You should be comfortable working at SCQF level 4 in reading writing and numeracy
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Essays Presentations Practical activities
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
All applicants will be brought in for an information session and then offered a place after a brief one to one discussion. There is no interview.
Progression And Articulation Routes
Download our progression route map here
- Progression on to relevant courses in Health Wellbeing and Social Science
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
Course Cost And Funding Options