This course will give you the broad practical skills youll need in engineering manufacture and maintenance. Youll take part in a lot of hands-on skills training including machining engineering materials fitting and much more. The course will prepare you for higher technical or management posts and if you`re bursary-funded you may gain employment as a Modern Apprentice with local engineering companies.
- The broad practical skills needed in engineering manufacture and maintenanceHands-on skills training including machining engineering materials and fitting
How Course Is Assessed:
- Outcome by outcome bases for some units and the practical activities are competency based
Number of Days per week:
- If you`re already an apprentice engineer the entry requirements are set by your employer
- If not you`ll need Standard Grades at Level 3 or above in Mathematics and English
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Qualification Aptitude test interview
- Higher technical or management posts in engineering maintenance or engineering manufacture
- Employment as a Modern Apprentice with local engineering companies
- Progression into employment as this is aligned with the current Modern Apprenticeship requirements
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...