This 16-week course provides you with a sound general foundation in hazard identification and the management of safety. It`s designed for you if you`re a supervisor or manager in a medium to high-risk environment and is ideal if you require a basic knowledge of occupational health and safety to operate more effectively in the workplace with respect to health and safety. It`s also the perfect first step towards a career in occupational health and safety. The course will also teach you the essential requirements of health, safety and welfare legislation ensuring you are well prepared to carry out workplace inspections competently as well as being able to prepare suitably written reports.
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health & Safety Management Systems
- Measuring Audit and Review
- Workplace Hazards and Risk Control
- Transport Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Risk Control
- Health and Safety Practical Application
How Course Is Assessed:
- 2 final theory exams and 1 practical assessment in the workplace.
Number of Days per week:
- 1 day a week for 16 weeks
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- NEBOSH Diploma to forward your career as a health and safety professional.
- The certificate is on a unit basis so once a unit is obtained it can be used to complete parts of other certificate courses.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £1320 Sighthill part-time (year 1)Fee: £842 Open Learning (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start on… br >
This course will start week commencing... br >