The NEBOSH National Diploma is the leading qualification for those who are already working in Health and Safety and wish to obtain formal recognition or for those who are taking on extra health and safety responsibilities as part of their job. The Diploma covers all the main areas in which a skilled safety practitioner would be expected to advise including law occupational health machinery and management of health and safety.
- Unit A: Managing Health and Safety
- Unit B: Hazardous substances/agents
- Unit C: Workplace and work equipment safety
- Unit D: Application of health and safety theory and practice
How Course Is Assessed:
- The final award is dependent on completion of an 8,000 word assignment and 3 examinations (one for each unit).
- You must have passed the NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Telephone interview will be required.
- The course is designed to give you the expertise needed to undertake a career as a health and safety practitioner.
Download our progression route map here
- You could progress onto postgraduate study.
“It’s a surprise to have done so well and the qualification has made a big impact on me ensuring I give the most up to date information on health and safety to our sites, in particular from a legislation perspective,” said Dr Wood. “The support I received from the college was excellent. Nik Olliver, our lecturer had an excellent grasp of the legislation, and she was also very demanding, with it all aimed at improving your performance.”
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £4975 Sighthill block-release (year 1)Fee: £3850 Open Learning open-learning (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...