This level 3 diploma in light vehicle maintenance and repair is ideal if you have recently completed the level 2 diploma in light vehicle maintenance and repair and wish to progress to the next stage of learning. The course will cover diagnostic maintenance and repair with a concentration on the following areas: Chassis systems, transmission systems and engine systems as well as electrical & digital systems.
You will learn diagnostic techniques and technical underpinning knowledge in the following areas:
- Chassis systems
- Transmission systems
- Engine systems
- Electrical & digital systems
How Course Is Assessed:
- Practical Written and online exams
Number of Days per week:
- You must have completed a Level 2 Diploma in light vehicle maintenance and repair.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- None, provided you meet the entry criteria
- Work in the automotive industry
- Work in the motorsports industry
- Progress onto HNC or Master Technicians Diploma
- Move onto higher level engineering courses
Download our progression route map here
- Apply for apprentice positions and transfer into our Modern Apprentice program
- HNC or Master Technicians Diploma
- Transfer into higher level engineering courses
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...