IOSH Working Safely is a 1 day course aimed at employees at any level in any sector who require a basic grounding in Health and Safety. The course will introduce staff to why health and safety is important and how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing at work through everyday behaviours.
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
How Course Is Assessed:
- Assessment via a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
Number of Days per week:
- No minimum entry requirements
English Proficiency Requirements:
- IOSH Working Safely is now recognised by CSCS as equivalent to a Level 1 Award in health and safety in a construction environment.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £160 Sighthill part-time (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...