This course provides fundamental knowledge and practical skills required to progress within the field of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Electrical Wiring Skills
- Motors and Generators
- Information Technology
- National 4 Maths or Physics
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- Pre entry test and interview required. Please bring along a calculator and a pen on the day of interview.
Progression And Articulation Routes
Download our progression route map here
- Successful completion will provide the opportunity for progression to Level 6 NC Electrical and Electronic Engineering or other relevant Level 6 courses
- Apprenticeship Trainee Technician
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
Course Cost And Funding Options