If you`re looking to build a career as an engineer in the electrical engineering field this course is the ideal choice. You will study HNC Electrical Engineering. This is designed to make sure you meet the varied needs of industry and commerce and prepares you to build on your skills at the next level. This will provide you with a solid foundation and practical skills in advanced electrical concepts and theories. You’ll also use the latest software and study various technical subjects.
- Maths for Engineering
- Analogue and Digital Electronics
- DC and AC systems
- Three Phase Systems
- Electrical Theory
How Course Is Assessed:
- outcome by outcome
- a final examination
Number of Days per week:
- One Higher at Grade C or above in Physics Maths or Technological Studies.
- A relevant NQ at Level 6 accompanied with a good academic reference recommending articulation to a higher level
- Industrial experience and/or other qualifications will also be considered
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
Employment as an engineer in the electrical engineering field particularly
- renewable energy and other emerging technologies
- Progression into a year 2 of study at Edinburgh Napier University or Year 1 at Heriot Watt University.
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing... br >