You will study a range of topics including Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. You`ll also develop your essential laboratory skills and learn about career opportunities. This course emphasizes the development of knowledge and skills to secure employment within the growing and developing science industries, it does not allow you to register for National 5 exams.
- Applied Biology
- Lab Safety
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- You should have achieved a minimum of 3 passes at National 4
- It is preferable if this includes at least two subjects out of the following: Biology, Chemistry or Physics
- It is recommended that you have also gained National 4 English
- It is preferable if you have achieved National 4 Maths or have a history of studying Maths
- Modern Apprenticeship as a Lab Technician or other relevant employment.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Download our progression route map here
- Progression onto Applied Science NC Level 6
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here