This course is appropriate if you speak English as a second language and want to improve your English language skills for work or further training. It`s ideal if you are living in the UK on a permanent or long-term basis.
The course aims to develop your language skills and your confidence over 17 hours a week of taught classes directed, self-study and personal tutorial time. This course is bursary funded so you will not have to pay course fees and may be eligible for other bursary funding. You will be expected to buy the course materials as specified by your tutor (approximately £45).English for Work and Training Level 4 course information
- English language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing
- You will develop grammar at an appropriate level
- You will extend your vocabulary at an appropriate level
- You will study core skills of numeracy and IT
- You will study for the SQA ESOL National 4 award
How Course Is Assessed:
- The course is internally assessed through the completion of the ESOL National 4 award, IT and numeracy units
Number of Days per week:
- Language assessment at level 4
- Assessment of your language level will be part of your application
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Assessment of language at level 4 ESOL
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- You will be invited for a test and interview where your language level and suitability for the course will be checked
- NC ESOL for Employability Level 5
- NQ Business English Plus National 5
- NQ English plus
- NQ Tourism with English National 5
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...