The Access to English Work and Training course is for people who speak English as a second language and are living in the UK on a permanent or long-term basis. This course will improve your English for work and further training. The course will develop confidence and improve your English language skills. Core subjects include Literacy Numeracy and IT. The course is taught over 17 hours a week and includes taught classes, directed self-study and personal tutorial time.English for Work & Training National 3 course information
- The course aims to improve your English for further study or employment.
How Course Is Assessed:
- The course is internally assessed through the ESOL National 3 award, IT and numeracy units.
Number of Days per week:
- language level at ESOL level 2/3
- No formal qualifications required: assessment of language level, attitude, attendance and progress considered
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Assessment of language level at ESOL level 2/3
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- You will be invited for a test and interview where your language level and suitability for the course will be checked
- Successful students can consider progressing onto SQA National 4 or Int 1 ESOL courses.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...