This course is ideal if you want to improve your English for further study in the UK. The course will develop your reading writing listening and speaking skills for everyday life and in a study context leading to the SQA Higher ESOL award. This course includes taught classes directed self-study and personal tutorial time. You will be expected to buy the course materials as specified by your course tutor. Please note this course is for applicants whose first language is not English.
ESOL Higher Part Time course information
- English language skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Grammar and vocabulary at an advanced level
- You will complete SQA Higher ESOL
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- You will be invited for a test for your language level and interview where your suitability for the course will be assessed.
- HNC level courses or university
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £260 Sighthill part-time (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...