The course covers many contemporary digital skills needed for the modern workplace. You will be introduced to a breadth of technologies throughout the course covering; Web Development, Audio and Video production, 3D modelling, 2D animation, Software Development, App Development and Arduino Development.
The focus of the course is on creative design with technology. You will be introduced to project management, working in teams, UI and UX Design graphics for a variety of environments and getting hands on with Arduino development.
This course leads to 2nd or 3rd year entry of Degree level courses depending on your choice of University and course.
- Software Development
- UI and UX design
- Graphics creation using Adobe software
- Audio and Video production
- Project management
- 2D and 3D animation
- Web development
- App Development
- Arduino development
- 3 C passes at Higher, one must be in English or you need to have communications core skill at level 6
- An SCQF level 6 pass in a relevant subject such as Digital Media or Computing
- Adults and those that are not just leaving school are welcomed and will need to sit a screening activity to assess your current knowledge level.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Multiple choice tests
- 1 exam
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- At interview, you will be asked to take part in a Skills and Experience screening exercise this will be on a computer.
Progression And Articulation Routes
Download our progression route map here
- Second, or third year of various university degree courses
- Employment in an interactive media role or related area
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
Course Cost And Funding Options