The course covers many contemporary digital skills needed for the modern workplace. You will be introduced to a breadth of technologies throughout the course covering; Web Development, Audio and Video production, 3D modelling, 2D animation, Software Development, App Development and Arduino Development.
The focus of the course is on creative design with technology. You will be introduced to project management working in teams UI and UX Design graphics for a variety of environments and getting hands on with Arduino development.
This is an exciting new course developed in association with Edinburgh Napier University and maps to their 3rd-year-degree program on BSc (Hons) Interactive Design.
- Software Development
- UI and UX design
- Graphics creation using Adobe software
- Audio and Video production
- Project management
- 2D and 3D animation
- Web development
- App Development
- Arduino development
How Course Is Assessed:
- Multiple choice tests
- 1 exam
Number of Days per week:
- Two C passes at Higher one must be in English or you need to have communications core skill at level 6
- An SCQF level 6 pass in a relevant subject such as Digital Media
- If you are a mature student then we will take current or previous skills and experience in to account
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- At interview you may be asked to attend a screening exercise to assess your skills and there will be course information provided by a lecturer from the course.
- Employment in an interactive media role or related area
Download our progression route map here
- Second or third year of various university degree courses but explicitly aligned with Year 3 BSc (Hons) Interactive Media Design at Edinburgh Napier University
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...