CCNA is a professional, worldwide recognised industry certification for entry-level network engineers. The course is ideal for those entering the IT industry, seeking a career change or career advancement, or needing targeted training to work with CISCO technologies.
We always deliver the latest version of CISCO CCNA.
This course helps you prepare to take the 200-301 CISCO Certified Network Associate exam.
The CCNA training consists of three courses which can be studied individually:
- CISCO CCNA 1 Introduction to Networks (£600) 2/9/2020 - 24/11/2020
- CISCO CCNA 2 Routing and Switching Essentials (£600) 1/12/2020 - 16/03/2021
- CISCO CCNA 3 Scaling Networks (£600) 24/03/2020 -15/06/2021
To start studying CCNA need to be confident computer user and
have a handle on the basics of computer communications.
English Proficiency Requirements
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
We periodically hold informal course information days. There will be an informal discussion with the lecturer about the course and entry. It is as opportunity to discuss your goals and we can help advise you.
Progression And Articulation Routes
CISCO offer a range of qualifications / certifications
Download our progression route map here
- Apply your knowledge of networks in your existing role
- Employment in a variety of roles requiring a knowledge of computer networks
Career average salary for those in industry with CCNA of :
£23,000 to £40,000
Some of the job titles include:
- Entry Level Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- The course runs 1 evening per week from 5:30 to 8:30 (commonly Tuesdays) from August to June not including academic holidays
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £1226 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...