THIS COURSE IS FOR SENIOR PHASE PUPILS WHO ARE STILL AT SCHOOL
This course aims to continue the progressive development of your knowledge and competence of the Spanish language by extending the range and complexity of your language skills in speaking listening, writing and reading.
- consolidate and develop the skills of reading, listening, writing speaking
- translation within the four contexts, covering topics such as family and friends, lifestyles, learning in context, jobs, and other cultural aspects of the language
- National 4 Spanish or equivalent
Applicants will be required to attend course induction sessions. You will be notified in advance of the details
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Writing assignment, speaking exam and final SQA exam in May
Progression And Articulation Routes
Learning a language will prepare you for exciting opportunities in tourism international business government and further vocational study.
- 2 afternoons per week: Tuesday & Thursday 1:30pm - 4.00pm