This is a Spanish 'Improvers' course for people who may have already done some Beginners and Post-beginners courses and want to expand their communication skills and vocabulary in Spanish.
- Talk about abilities, skills and
- Talk about experiences in the past
- Talk about arranged plans in the future
- Ask for a favour and request/give permission
- Develop reading, writing and listening skills at this level
How Course Is Assessed:
- The course assessment will be integrated into
classwork at the end of the course
Number of Days per week:
- This evening course runs for a total of 15 weeks.
from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Spanish post-beginners course or equivalent
Download our progression route map here
- Spanish National 5 course or equivalent level.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £143 Sighthill evening (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start on…
This course will end on...