The Higher Italian course enables learners with previous knowledge of the language to understand and use Italian at a level which will enable them to apply knowledge and understanding on regularly encountered topics within the contexts of society, culture, learning and employability.
During the course, learners will consolidate and develop the skills of reading, listening, writing, speaking and translation. Grammar aspects will be studied within topical contexts and classroom interaction in the language will be an important aspect of the course.
This course is available only on-line, as a distance learning course. Course Fees: £268 (approx.). Fees will be confirmed when an application has been processed.
- consolidate and develop the skills of reading, listening, writing speaking
- translation within the four contexts, covering topics such as family and friends, lifestyles, learning in context, jobs, and other cultural aspects of the language
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- This course requires the ability to study independently and applicants should identify clearly the reason for studying their chosen subject in their course application
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- An interview may be necessary if candidate has achieved a qualification equivalent to SCQF level 5
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- Further study employment and/or training
Download our progression route map here
- Italian Advanced Higher
- Other SQA qualifications in Italian or related areas
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £300 Open Learning (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...