The PAT Testing course aims to prepare candidates for the City and Guilds 2377 examination. This vocational course gives the opportunity to carry out in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
- Understand the legal requirements for the maintenance of electrical equipment
- Carry out practical in-service inspection and testing on electrical equipment
- Identify the suitability of electrical equipment for use.
- An electrical background is desirable.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Progression And Articulation Routes
Download our progression route map here
- Requirements for electrical installations (17th Edition)
- Further career progression within the electrical trade
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day
2 days of the week
Course Cost And Funding Options