The PAT Testing course aims to prepare candidates for the City and Guilds 2377 examination. This vocational course gives the opportunity to carry out in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
- Understand the legal requirements for the maintenance of electrical equipment
- Carry out practical in-service inspection and testing on electrical equipment
- Identify the suitability of electrical equipment for use.
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- An electrical background is desirable.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Further career progression within the electrical trade
- Requirements for electrical installations (17th Edition)
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £260 Sighthill block-release (year 1)