THIS COURSE IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PHASE SCHOOL PUPILS WHILE STILL AT SCHOOL.
The NPA in Film and Media will provide you with the educational knowledge to prepare you for work in areas such as TV film or the visual arts. You’ll have fun learn lots of new skills be able to explore different creative media meet other young people and get a fantastic insight into the industry. This you will also gain a qualification which will enable to you progress onto and HNC or first year University.
- Media Feature
- Storytelling for the Creative Industries
- An Introduction to the Media Industry
- Project driven with practical and written assessment.
Number of Days per week:
- No formal entry requirements.
- Applicants should have a keen interest in digital video and media industry.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Assistant camera operator
- Assistant Media Journalist
- Advertising Assistant
- Public relations
- HNC in Creative Industries
- HNC Media and Communications