This course will enable you to develop knowledge and understanding of camera techniques and an understanding of the underpinning knowledge behind these techniques. You will develop good practice to produce and evaluate your own original and well planned photography. Successful completion of this unit should prepare you for more advanced photographic training/study.
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Minimum 3 passes at SCQF Level 5
- Positive attitude and aptitude
- Submission of a strong personal statement
- You must complete a successful interview
English Proficiency Requirements:
- You may progress to the Digital Photography 2 course
Download our progression route map here
- Digital Photography 2 course
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £200 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...