This part-time course is part of the Schools College Partnership and gives you the chance, while you are an S5 or S6 school student, to study three units at Intermediate 2 level. This course has been designed to provide an introduction to the processes involved in making and editing short films, radio programmes and a stills portfolio.
You will cover idea development pre-production planning and post-production. All of this will be carried out as a member of a team working to a specific brief and deadline. You will be given a series of briefs for which you will acquire video footage, audio, and stills photographs and you will then transfer them to your computer and edit them as required.
- Digital Media: Still Images Editing
- Digital Media: Audio Editing
- Digital Media: Video Editing
- Digital Media: Editing Practice
- Minimum 3 passes at SCQF Level 4
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Project driven with Practical and Written assessments
NC Audio Media course
Number Of Days Per Week/Day Of The Week/Time Of The Day