Students will develop creative abilities using digital technology with traditional drawing skills to produce inspiring work in graphics, animation, digital imaging and web design.
We introduce a wide range of visual disciplines within the art and design industries. This covers tuition with industry standard software which include the application of Adobe Photoshop and Flash. Commercially driven briefs are approached creatively allowing artistic expression whilst also realising the contextual basis for the visual disciplines that are being worked. These projects are generated from original concepts and the various research and developmental stages enable the finalised completed art works.
By studying the course you will be able to progress to a higher level of study, for example, NC Art and Design UAL level 3 Diplomas or specialist HNDs depending on the level of your portfolio.
- There are no formal entry requirements however Art and Design at Level 4 would be beneficial
- This course gives you the opportunity to develop a portfolio of artwork to support college applications
English Proficiency Requirements:
Download our progression route map here
- HND Computer Arts and Design
- Other specialists Art and Design HNDs
- UAL Art and Design Diplomas NC Art and Design
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...