This course will help you in the transition from school or college into work. You will learn all aspects of job seeking including CVs and interview skills. There are plenty of opportunities for you to develop independence, confidence and team working skills as well as good communication and other Core Skills through practical classes and outdoor non-classroom based activities.
SCQF Level 4 Units may include:
- Employability Award
- Personal Awareness/ Self Awareness
- Problem Solving
- Motor Vehicle
- Working with Others
- Forest Craft
- John Muir Award
- You will be on a work experience placement for one day per week.
How Course Is Assessed:
- Classroom-based written assessment and a work experience observation report
Number of Days per week:
- Three full days per week in college and one day work experience
- No formal qualifications are required. Evidence of an ability to work at Level 3/4 would be an advantage.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- Opportunities to progress into employment or a Modern Apprenticeship
- Higher-level vocational course
- Preparation for Employment SCQF 5
- One student secured paid employment as a direct result of his work experience placement.
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing... br >