Just Do It is a 15-week course (2 days per week) for people who wish to gain a set of new skills to help you decide your future steps. You will find out what employers are looking for, meet new people and have fun. It`s an informal way to improve your chances of moving into a positive future and gain employment, training or further qualifications.
- Skills to handle new situations and gain confidence
- How to job search and become confident in interviews
- What your interests are
- The SQA Steps to Work qualification
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- No formal entry requirements
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Employment or College course
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £473 Outreach part-time (year 1)Fee: £473 Midlothian part-time (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start on…
This course will end on...