This course is aimed at preparing you for further study at SCQF level 3. You will probably have attended a special school, received an alternative curriculum or mainstream placement with a high level of additional support.
You will work towards SCQF Units at level 2 including:
- Develop your skills in Communication, Numeracy and IT
- Develop your personal, social and life skills
- Learn to work more independently
- Develop group and team working skills
- Develop creative and expressive skills
- Mature and grow in self confidenceDevelop your skills in communication, numeracy and I.T
- Students may have the opportunity to develop a volunteering placement.
How Course Is Assessed:
- Formative and summative for SQA units.
Number of Days per week:
- No formal qualifications are required.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- Community-based options in negotiation with learners’ support
- Supported employability options in negotiation with learners’ support
- College programmes at SCQF level 3
Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing... br >