If you are an existing or aspiring learning and development practitioner this CIPD Foundation Certificate will provide you with a wide range of relevant practical skills to enhance your employability and promotion prospects. You will learn to develop yourself as an effective learning and development practitioner and to prepare and design effective learning and development activities. This qualification will also give you a professionally recognised qualification and the knowledge towards CIPD Associate professional membership - enhancing your prospects even further. You will study on Tuesday each week (5:45pm to 8:45 pm). The course offers you blended learning (in-class and self-study).
- Becoming an effective learning and development practitioner
- Learning and development and the organisation
- Identifying learning and development needs
- Designing learning and development activities
- Delivering learning and development activities
- Evaluating learning and development activities
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Successful interview and appropriate work experience
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Progression to other CIPD recognised programmes such as CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Development.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £1250 Sighthill evening (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start on… br >