THIS COURSE IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SENIOR PHASE SCHOOL PUPILS WHILE STILL AT SCHOOL.
This course is for students looking to develop skills required to work within the Events industry. There is an emphasis on team work where you will engage with others, increase your confidence, and improve your communication and selling skills.
- Selling Skills
- Events Investigative Project
- Contribute to an Event (double credit)
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Tuesday and Thursday 13.30-16.15
- 4 relevant National 4 grades.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- All candidates will be invited to an interview
- HND year 1 in Events or Hospitality Management (subject to course entry requirements)