Focusing on marketing and management the CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing provides the strategic skills required to manage the marketing function. This recognised CIM qualification is for marketers aspiring to and currently in operational, supervisory or management roles looking to build their practical skills and broaden their strategic perspective.
CIM (The Chartered Institute of Marketing) has commended Edinburgh College for the performance of marketing students as of December 2016.
Students are also required to pay for annual CIM membership and exam/assessment fees during the duration of their course. These costs are additional to the tuition fee costs stated by Edinburgh College. Please visit the CIM website
for up-to-date costs.
- Strategic Marketing
- Mastering Metrics
- Digital Strategy
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Any Business or Marketing Bachelors or Masters degree (120 credits from Marketing in Bachelors degree or 60 credits from Masters degree)
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing Experience in a Marketing Management role with ability to give evidence that the learning outcomes are equivalent to the CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing
- If English is not your first language youll also need to provide evidence of at least IELTS 6.5 or Trinity ISE III or Trinity ISE IV
- To enrol for this course you need to meet one or more of the CIM admissions criteria
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Successful candidates can progress onto further academic study in marketing or other business areas
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £1359 Sighthill evening (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start on… br >