This NPA is the only Makeup Skills National Progression Award at SCQF level 5 offered by an Awarding Organisation. This qualification provides candidates with skills in the key aspects of makeup. This NPA focuses on specific makeup styles including young, mature and corrective techniques.
With no formal entry qualification requirements, this NPA is suitable for a wide range of candidates from school leavers to adult learners who wish to gain entry into the beauty industry, or who are considering applying to further Makeup Artistry courses in the future.
Please note that the course fee includes a brush set.
- Contemporary makeup
- Basic makeup
- Correct working practice
How Course Is Assessed:
- Open book written assignments
- Strong emphasis on practical performance showing skills learned through workshops and demonstrations
Number of Days per week:
- 1 evening per week, Monday 5.30 pm - 8.30 pm
- Self-directed study on our Moodle page
- An interest in Make-up Artistry
English Proficiency Requirements:
Download our progression route map here
- Full-time Makeup Artistry courses
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £310 Granton evening (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start on… br >